I was tagged to do a questionnaire of twenty things about me. Here it is!
1. I'm the youngest of four kids, three girls and 1 boy.
2. I have my certification in cosmetology and management. Even though I should have went for culinary school. I love to cook and bake. :P
3. I very much dislike the cold/snow, even though I live in Ohio where it is snowing as I type. I live for flip flops and tank top weather.
4. I have known my best friend since I was about three years old. 27 years later and we still talk weekly.
5. I don't like sitting for to long. I get antsy and bored easy. I will always find something to do like, cleaning, baking, doing my nails or shopping.
6. My favorite color is purple.
7. I color my hair not because I am adventurous with it, but because I'm going gray. It's hereditary.
8. I love to purge, declutter and organize. When my personal space is a mess, it makes me feel overwhelmed.
9. I am introvert.
10. I have been with my husband 10 years this year and married 7 this year.
11. My ultimate dream vacation is Bora bora. Which my husband and I plan to go to someday.
12. I have a chihuahua named monkey. My husband and I got him just before we married.
13. I love coffee! I am a bit of a snob. I prefer the freshest beans I can find, and I grind them myself. I don't really like sugar with it, just milk.
14. I lost 35 pounds in 2013, and am very proud of myself. I cut meal portions, made better food/drink choices, limited snacks, and cut down on carbs. I still would like to lose more weight and tone up.
15. I love food scented candles. Like vanilla, caramel, baked goods, citrus, cinnamon apple and anything in between.
16. I love the ocean. I grew up with my family vacationing every year, in west palm beach Florida area.
17. My favorite t.v. show currently is Dr. Who. I watch food network when my kids let me.
18. I would love as a hobby, to blog, and make youtube beauty related videos. Maybe even some about food/cooking. I am just in a point of life, were all I do is be a mommy. My husband encourages me and wants me to to that to.
19. Paul surprised me on our honeymoon. I did not know where we were going, until we got on the airplane. We went to the Dominican Republic and stayed at a resort.
20. I took my first solo, long road trip in 2013. It was from Ohio to Florida. My best friend had her first baby and I drove to visit her. It was a neat and fulfilling adventure.
I hope you enjoyed learning a little about my life! Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day. :) If you read this to the end, I tag you!